A range of healthcare professionals may be involved in helping you manage your arthritis.

Discussion about working with your healthcare team to help you manage your arthritis.

Discussion about how you are the most important member of your healthcare team.

Discussion about the importance of surrounding yourself with a supportive team.

Your general practitioner (GP or local doctor) is usually your main provider of health care.

A rheumatologist is a specialist doctor who diagnoses and treats joint, muscle and bone disorders.

Rheumatology nurses are nurses with a specialist knowledge in arthritis.

Dermatologists are doctors who are experts in managing skin diseases, including psoriasis.

Pharmacists can help you to understand your medicines and how to take them safely and correctly.

Physiotherapists can advise you on exercise, posture and ways to relieve pain.

Exercise physiologists design, deliver and advise on safe and effective exercise programs.

Occupational therapists (OT) can help you to do things that reduces joint strain and pain.

Podiatrists specialise in conditions affecting the feet and lower limbs.

Dietitians are experts in food and nutrition. They provide advice about healthy eating and weight loss.

Hear about the role of the dietitian and how they can be an important part of your healthcare team.

Optometrists help to look after eye health and care of our eyes.

Psychologists can teach you ways to cope with any pain and emotions you feel due to your PsA.

A social worker can support you to manage any personal and social challenges due to your arthritis.

Ophthalmologists are specialist eye doctors who handle all the medical aspects of eye care.

Orthopaedic surgeons treat problems caused by disease and injury in the bones and joints.